Covid-19: Supporters are starting to be readmitted to games where possible. However, all clubs have varying procedures to be followed. Please always check ticketing details and other requirements on our news pages and also with the host club before travelling.

For further details on some of the measures we are taking, please see our coronavirus risk assessment and accompanying notes

Prospects for tomorrow's game

Greensnet Editor
Fri 03 Jan 2003, 15:00

The chances of tomorrow's game against Billericay going ahead are currently rated as 50/50. If there is any rain overnight then the match referee will inspect at around 10.00am, but if it stays dry he will delay the inspection until close to midday. We will update the website tomorrow as soon as we have any news.