Ahead of tomorrow's FA Trophy tie at Corinthian Casuals our opponents have kindly put together a guide for visiting supporters.
Prior to arrival at the ground, each person is responsible for their own self-assessment for any of the main Covid-19 symptoms. These are:
1) A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
2) A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 ormore co ughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
3) A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
• If you are displaying any of these symptoms, please do not come to the ground. You need to stay at home and arrange to have a coronavirus test.
• We will be temperature checking everyone coming into the ground and asking you to scan our QR code for track & trace. We’ll also ask you to sanitise your hands.
• If you are a season ticket holder (valid matches only) or have bought your ticket online via our box office, you do not need to scan in with a QR code. We will be scanning your e-ticket which has
already captured your information to simplify the entry process.
• Please use our signage and if you’re not sure of anything – ask. There will be certain areas in the ground that are closed, and others you won’t be able to gain immediate access to such as the clubhouse. Please be patient with us, as we are going to great lengths to safeguard everyone to the very best of our ability.
• Our clubhouse is open with a strict in and out policy. There will be a queue outside and you will need a facemask to enter. Numbers are very limited and there is absolutely no staying inside – please collect your order and leave, our stewards will help you if you’re not sure how it works.
• There is a one-way system in place around the ground, as the area outside the portacabin is closed for safety reasons. Access to all standing areas is beside the turnstile to your left as you enter the
ground. Please do not stand on the walkway; there are clearly marked blocks for groups of 6 in the stands behind each goal.
• If you happen to catch a match ball, please pass it to a steward rather than throw it back onto the pitch. They need to be sanitised each time they’re out of play.
Please follow all guidelines so we can facilitate a safe and successful match day experience for everyone involved.
Tickets are still available for sale by clicking here. We would advise that you purchase your ticket in advance as we cannot guarantee that there will be any for sale tomorrow afternoon on the gate.