Covid-19: Supporters are starting to be readmitted to games where possible. However, all clubs have varying procedures to be followed. Please always check ticketing details and other requirements on our news pages and also with the host club before travelling.

For further details on some of the measures we are taking, please see our coronavirus risk assessment and accompanying notes

Dons likely to play

Greensnet Editor
Wed 10 Jan 2001, 18:00

The club is very hopeful that Saturday's FA Trophy tie at home to Tiverton Town will go ahead. Over the past 48 hours the pitch has firmed up considerably, the weather forecast for the next few days bodes well. There are no plans at all to switch the tie to St Albans, or anywhere else if the weather should deteriorate, as the club do not wish to forego home advantage, or lose money needlessly. The game will see Davis Haule return from suspension, whilst there are no further injury problems on top of those faced at Canvey Island.