Covid-19: Supporters are starting to be readmitted to games where possible. However, all clubs have varying procedures to be followed. Please always check ticketing details and other requirements on our news pages and also with the host club before travelling.

For further details on some of the measures we are taking, please see our coronavirus risk assessment and accompanying notes

Heybridge postponed

Greensnet Editor
Sat 11 Jan 2003, 11:00

This afternoon's game at Heybridge Swifts has been postponed following a morning inspection as their pitch has not recovered from the recent freezing weather. The game will now take place this coming Tuesday evening, kick off at 7.30pm. Therefore the Bryco Cup fixture against Wingate & Finchley has been postponed, and a new date will be arranged soon. We are awaiting the result of a pitch inspection at Claremont Road to see whether the reserve team fixture against Sutton United will take place. If it does go ahead, a near full strength side is expected to be fielded to give them some much needed matchplay.